Terms of Business
Notice To Buyers
1. Lots are subject to a 15% plus VAT Commision charge on the fall of the hammer
2. Commision bids are carried out free of charge and lots will be bought for
you as cheaply as is allowed by competing bids or reserves already on our books
3. Buyers must register at the office prior to the start of the sale to receive
their unique bidders number Bidders must signal clearly to the auctioneer
that they are bidding by raising their hand or catalogue
4. Payment shall be by Cash or approved debit or credit card No goods will be issued
prior to payment and without official receipt
5. Lots bought must be uplifted from the premises by noon on the Wednesday
following the sale Any lots not uplifted WILL be subject to Storage Charges
Catalogue & Descriptions
6. The condition of items is not generally given in the catalogue however we do attempt
to mention major restorations
Electrical Goods will be sold AS SEEN unless otherwise stated in the catalogue
Items described as Working will be guaranteed for 24Hrs & the buyer will
receive the Hammer price only in refund
Descriptions & Dimensions are for guidance only and Buyers are to
satisfy themselves that they are accurate
At Grosvenor's all our sales are catalogued in booklet form, and are available from our premises before each sale at a cost of £1.00 each.
The catalogue gives you details
of everything being auctioned and is the best way to find the many bargains that are always available.
Please note that we upload the latest catalogue on the Sunday evening before each sale.